Monday, October 13, 2008
Officially Moved
We did it. We moved! Are we finished? No. But at least we're sleeping there. We will hopefully have a couch and TV in the next day or two. The unit we'll be living in for good isn't ready yet, so we're living next door (which isn't finished either, but at least the carpets are in and the kitchen basically done. Who needs light fixtures anyway?) Things will go a little faster now that I'm there and can help every night after the kids are in bed. Our goal is to be into our unit by Thanksgiving and to have everything ready to rent by the first of December. We are so thankful to be living together again and that the property is staring to come together. Duran has done a great job and even at this stage things are looking fantastic! I love my newly finished hardwood floors! Thanks babe. The internet will be done via aircard until we're in our unit and hook up the fiber optic stuff. So, I suppose I'll be posting less. Until now email has been the best way to reach me but I think the phone will be best for the next month. Hurray! Hurray! What a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment