Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why it's hard being the youngest



Naomi wasn't in need of a band-aid until AFTER her brother and sister were finished "fixing her up." She had band-aids on her face, hands, feet and head. She enjoyed the attention for a little while but about five minutes after this was taken she was crying for us to save her. It can be hard being the youngest when everyone either wants to give you too much attention or none at all. Of coarse, my oppinion may be slightly skewed--having been the youngest of six for a good thirty years : )

5 comments:

Sparks Family said...

I LOVE BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!
Tears came to my eyes when I saw your invite. More when I saw that you had 3!!! Man you guys look great! sO WE HAVE OUR 3RD KIDS ABOUT THE SAME TIME HUH?! May 20th for Lincoln. When was Naomi. I love that name by the way!

AMS said...

Oh, goodness! What fun little sisters are!

Goldie said...

I love that picture of Naomi with those band-aids all over her face. It's those funny little moments that make being a parent so worth it!

vll said...

Somehow....I am seeing the "nurse" coming out! They are learning early and will always have a job!

Alissa said...

Kids are so fun! I love the funny things Emilie does to little Madeline! That is so fun!