I really need to post new photos but I haven't taken many. I feel like three months are missing from my life. Time to get back into the swing of things!
Some confessions:
1. I watched Dr. Phil last night. I hate Dr. Phil and TV shows that have even a hint of "Jerry Springer" to them. But I watched ten minutes of it, unable to turn away as if watching a train wreck. And I laughed. Sorry Dr. Phil lovers. I'm just not getting it.
2. I let Naomi eat day old raisins off of the floor. I didn't even try to stop her. I really need a dog.
3. I have two clocks in my bedroom and both of them show the wrong time. They have for at least four months. And I'm too lazy to fix them.
4. I secretly want to throw away my potted tomato plants because they are ugly and nearly dead but can't because then I'd be admitting to Duran that he was right and that they were a bad idea.
5. I bribe my kids with Popsicles.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your Mom confessions!!! LOL!!! :) I hope things start getting easier for you guys. You deserve a break- hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment