
In order to reuse the things I no longer need, I'm going to list things we have to give away...please let me know if you want them. I'll also post things we're looking for. If you have them and don't want them, pass them on. Feel free to comment on things you'd like to give and take. Remember...you don't have to give to be able to take!
Things we have to give:
* A two drawer filing cabinet.
* Various assortment of used children's books
* Various sizes of children's shoes (girls and boys)
* Good boxes (Anyone moving?)
* Women's size 8/8.5 black Doc Martins used, but in good shape.
* Baby bouncer chair
* Books, books and more books...just tell me the genre you're interested in.
* A little round, wood kitchen table, no matching chairs.
Things I'm looking for:
* A cute rug that would match my Kitchen (tan, brown, cream)
* Quarter rolls and a little holder that counts out ten dollars at a time.
* A small wall clock.
* Fish Tank and/or parts and advise weather or not we should really get fish!
* Books, books and more books...anything that's good.
* Little boy dress up items (swords, hats, etc.)
I'll post more as they come up--I'm sure Duran will have things to add...possibly some furniture. Let me know what you'd like to add.
5 comments:
Hey, I know I haven't seen you in a long time, but I'd love the baby bouncer chair. I have one that's like a rocking chair. And I'm always interested in a good book, usually mystery and fantasy, but I'm open. Also, I think I have a fish tank (unless we took it to the DI last fall.) I'll have to check. Fish are okay, but you have to have a decent filter and clean it often. I was bad at that part. As for dress up stuff, I don't have any to give away, but have you checked out dollar tree? Maybe not at this time of year, but we've found all our stuff for a dollar.
Great, I'll dig out the chair and save it for you. Do you ever come into downtown?
I have a TON of books! What do YOU like?
Maybe we should have a book swap, where we bring our books together and trade. It might be the most efficient way of trading things around. Would anyone be interested in it one Saturday?
A book swap would be fun, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have a lot to contribute. I get mine from the library :) I do come downtown sometimes, but not often. I'd love an excuse to see you. I wish I had something that you needed!
Post a Comment