Topaz Mountain. For you readers who may not be as obsessed
with rock hounding as our family--Topaz Mt. is in the west deseret
and is a favorite because it's easy to find things (I like it b/c the
rocks are sparkly--always tops in my book).
It wasn't until I married Duran that I realized there are
actually special hammers made for this (audible gasp from
the Lucas family). And, they are expensive! But hey, how
can I complain--I own four video versions of Pride and Prejudice
and no, they are not all the same and yes, the A&E, 6 hour version
is worth every penny!
I'm glad I wasn't on this trip; apperantly they hiked
really far and it was a little scary coming down. I don't
do well with that by myself, let alone when the kids are
with us.
That's a thumbs up for this trip!
A quick stop at a sand dune made Allie's day,
but if you ask her, the highlight of the whole
trip was getting her very own pink sleeping bag--
oh, the simple things in life!
1 comment:
Next time, could Duran take our girls? They got the "love rocks" gene, but unfortunately for them mom and dad just don't got it!
Post a Comment